Want to find relief from your anxiety symptoms, but don’t want to take prescription drugs? The website Newsmax has ten ideas that can help people suffering from anxiety find relief from their symptoms, without reliance on potentially addictive medications that might be abused.
- Drink herbal teas like green tea and chamomile to relax. Take an extract supplement derived from hops called volatile oil, which also has calming properties.
- Enjoy aromatherapy using essential oils such as rose, frankincense, lavender, ylang ylang, vetiver, or bergamot.
- Try herbs with adaptogenic ingredients like rhodiola, ashwagandha, eleuthera root, or ginseng. These herb help to control cortisol in the body. This is a hormone caused by stress.
- Relax in a warm water bath, Jacuzzi, sauna, or steam room. The warmth of lying out on a sunny day or next to a warm campfire also helps relieve stress.
- Get into nature, by hiking along a trail or visiting a community park. Being in nature can help reduce hormones associated with stress.
- Include probiotics in your diet to keep your gut flora healthy and maintain a calm stomach. This can aide in a smooth digestive process. Lactcbacillus helveticus and bifidobacterium longum are two probiotics.
- Regular aerobic exercise have been shown to have a positive effect on mood, as well as lessen tension, boost self-esteem, and assist a good night’s sleep.
- Try breathing exercises that help focus and lower anxiety levels.
- Stay calm rather than overreact to situations, which can lead to catastrophizing and increased stress levels.
Anxiety doesn’t have to be a daily burden. Simple techniques like breathing deeply,
Adequate exercise, and taking advantage of natural remedies can make a big difference in anxiety management.
Want to know more about natural anxiety solutions? Read the full article here: 10 Ways to Beat Anxiety Naturally.