Intravenous Nutrient Therapy
Intravenous Nutrient Therapy or IV Nutrient Therapy is a treatment which delivers nutrients directly into the blood stream, bypasses the intestinal gut lining, and allows for 100% absorption of nutrients. Due to GI issues and other complications, many people cannot absorb nutrients optimally, which decreases the delivery of important healing nutrients to cells.
Delivering vitamins, minerals, and other essential nutrients intravenously allows for therapeutic dosing of nutrients that would otherwise not be able to be absorbed through the gut lining. Additionally, IV therapy helps accelerate healing by reducing treatment time so you can feel better faster.
IV Nutrient Therapy is useful for many common ailments, as well as for patients with more complicated diagnoses and conditions.
IV Therapy is helpful in the following conditions:
- Immune Dysfunction
- Cognitive Disorders
- Adjunct to Chemotherapy and Conventional Cancer Treatments
- Nutrient Deficiencies
- Heavy Metal Toxicity
- Mold Toxicity
- Adrenal Fatigue
- Chronic Infections
- Herpes Infections
- Lyme Disease
The types of IV’s we offer at Holistica include:
- IV Vitamin C – Myer’s Cocktail (with B vitamins and minerals)
- IV Glutathione (detoxification, immune support, recovery from exercise)
- IV Alpha Lipoic Acid (reduce oxidative stress, improve nerve damage and neuropathy, protect DNA, and regenerate other antioxidants, like Vitamin C and E)
- IV EDTA and DMPS (detoxification of heavy metals)
- IV Phosphatidyl Choline (detoxification of mold toxins)
- IV Amino Acids (support for muscle integrity, anxiety/depression, pharmaceutical drug withdrawal)
- IV Minerals (replacement of low mineral stores)
- IV Mistletoe (decrease tumor growth and increase immunity)
Our expert IV staff of nurses and EMT’s are highly skilled at administering IV’s and will make the experience as comfortable and safe as possible. Our IV rooms were created to promote a healing and relaxing environment so you can get the most benefit out of the experience.
With over 19 years experience delivering IV therapy to thousands of patients, we are confident we can help you get better! For more information about whether IV nutrient therapy is appropriate for you, please call us at 303-449-3777.