What do you know about essential oils?
Did you know that they are called “nature’s medicine cabinet”?
Are you aware the highly aromatic, extracted oil of plants is very concentrated and extremely beneficial to your body in a variety of ways?
Did you know that the use of essential oils for healing dates back thousands of years?
It’s all true, and while the FDA has yet to weigh in on essential oils, a wealth of research confirms that their therapeutic use is proven.
So, why not try availing yourself of the all-natural, hard-working essential oils that are known to be natural healers since biblical times? Here are five basic oils to get you going:
- Arnica Oil. Arnica oil is an excellent replacement for painkillers. Its natural ability to relieve pain is possible through potent anti-inflammatory capabilities. It relieves everything from bruises to sports injuries to arthritis flare-ups.
- Basil Oil. Basil oil is an excellent replacement for OTC cold meds and breath mints. Pulling double duty, its antibacterial and antifungal properties treats colds, allergies, ear and urinary tract infections, bad breath and more.
- Tea Tree Oil. Tea tree oil is the go-to oil for any essential oil enthusiast. It functions as a treatment for bacterial infections, earaches, cold sores, and skin conditions like psoriasis. Due to its antimicrobial qualities, you can even use it to replace your chemical-laden body deodorants or add it to your laundry in the washer to get rid of resistant odor.
- Lavender Oil. A good night’s sleep may not require other meds, if you employ a natural alternative like lavender oil. One of the most popular essential oils, lavender oil is enjoyed for its wonderful scent and calming effect. Research shows this oil to be legitimately calming and able to help induce sleep. Additionally, lavender oil may be used to help balance blood sugar, heal wounds, and provide general antioxidant protection.
- Peppermint Oil. Peppermint oil is ideal for naturally remedying stomachaches and indigestion. Studies have even shown it effectively treat irritable bowel syndrome. It is also useful to freshen bad breath, ease muscle aches, and boost mental clarity.
Read the full article here: 5 Essential Oils That Will Replace Your Entire Medicine