You want to be a mom. But the journey there has been hard.
Living with unexpected bumps on the road to your fertility can wreak havoc on your mind and body. How will you travel the road, with suffering or with self discovery?
Fertility counseling expert and teacher Julia Indichova offers tips and encouragement from her decades of work with the Fertile Heart workshops. She invites women determined to be moms to give themselves the best chance at biological fertility and mental peace.
She suggests you engage the process of improving your body’s ability to create life in the following ways:
- Choose deliberately how you will became a mother. In fear or faithful joy?
- Watch your mouth. Speak kindly to yourself. Words are powerful and capable of aiding the fertility process.
- NEVER blame yourself. “Your wise body” is attempting to tell you something. Don’t condemn yourself or the process.
- “Learn about the issues in your tissues.” Recognize the pain you associate with motherhood and begin healing. Learn with an open mind and heart.
- Eat easily digestible foods. Allow your body time and energy to balance hormones levels and sustain a baby rather than digestion.
- Eat nutritious, whole foods. Organic over synthetic is a must.
- Reduce processed flour intake. Whole grains like brown rice, quinoa, millet and buckwheat, soaked for the sake of digestion, usher out toxins.
- NO tobacco, alcohol and caffeine. Don’t divert your liver and kidneys’ attention from maintaining hormones and immune system balances.
- Adjust your attitude. Einstein was right: “The most important choice a human being must make is to decide whether the Universe is a friendly place.”
- Be creative. Initiate the creative process outside your body that will eventually occur inside.
Seek out ways to be uplifted and empowered. Listen to the stories of other women who embraced this process. Learn what you can from the whole journey.
Read the full article here: http://www.fertileheart.com/10-ways-to-increase-fertilitythe-fertile-heart-ovum-approach/